St. Anne’s Medical Clinic is a family clinic providing excellent, integrative medical care to our community. We are located inside the St. Anne’s Superstore in Winnipeg at 215 Saint Anne’s Road.
Our physicians are dedicated to providing easy access, and empathetic medical care to a growing community. In addition to the provision of family and walk-in medicine, we also have psychiatry, procedural, women’s health, as well as dietician, pharmacy and nursing support as part of our network.
We are looking to recruit part-time and full-time physicians to provide comprehensive care to a growing community with a variety of needs.
- We provide an aesthetically pleasing clinic environment with well trained staff, full EMR and billing support, as well as ongoing teaching and mentoring in a collegial network of physicians,
- We have a dedicated procedure room, ECG, Spirometry as well as all of the tools needed to practice the kind of medicine you want to practice
- Work the hours you want, see the patients you want, practice the type of medicine that best fits your interests, whether it is family medicine, travel, addictions, counselling, or walk-in
- The overhead includes all Manitoba health and private billings. We also provide mentoring support to help to optimize billings and ensure that you are paid fairly for the work that you do.
- Anne’s Medical Clinic treats both patients and physicians as clients with unique needs, and so we provide not just a work space, but a place where we expect you to be happy building a career.