Policy for Posting Hours
- Please note that we do have the right to cease registration prior to closing. Hours are subject to change without notice. Always call the clinic at (416) 465-6606 before visiting to confirm their hours and physician availability
- All patients are required to produce a valid Provincial Health Card at the time of each visit
- The clinic is open subject to the hours above, however please call prior to your visit as all patients are being pre-screened by telephone consultation and each patient will be evaluated individually for follow up. This is an Ontario Ministry of health directive.
Important Coronavirus Information:
- For medical advice regardless of whether or not you have traveled please call the clinic at 416-465-6606
COVID-19 symptoms range from common to severe respiratory illnesses and include:
- Muscle aches and tiredness
- Difficulty breathing
- Less commonly: sore throat, headache and diarrhea have been reported.
Older patients and those with chronic medical conditions may be at higher risk for severe illness.
Important contact phone numbers:
- Telehealth Ontario
For medical advice, you may contact Telehealth Ontario, a free, confidential service. A Registered Nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Toronto Public Health Hotline
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
(closed on statutory holidays)
Saturday and Sunday:
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Translation is available in many languages.
COVID 19 Assessment centre
Patients who have upper respiratory track symptoms or have the symptoms mentioned above should contact the COVID 19 Assessment centre at 416-469-6858. The centre is not open to walk in visits, please call for an appointment.
If you suspect an individual may be infected with COVID-19, report the suspected case to the above phone numbers.